(original image via joshuafountain)
Even after Dent’s death, theirs was a contentious relationship.
(original image via garysoldman)
(original image via downeyist)
…but if I don’t watch the new trailer, isn’t it pretty much a given that the whole thing will get GIF’d via Tumblr, anyway?
Hard to stay pure these days.
Hines Ward Dark Knight Rises action figure is a thing.
Must be from the part of the movie where Bane sticks a metal pole up Ward’s bottom - AND STILL THE DUDE IS SMILING.
- I have watched this trailer three times.
- I will watch it again later.
- I don’t know how many times I will watch it.
- I love that it doesn’t follow modern trailer style in revealing entire sequences. It still teases, while expanding on the earlier trailers.
- I love Nolan’s epic style.
- I might spring for the IMAX.
- I never spring for the IMAX.
- Bane’s voice is very cool.
- There should be a soundtrack for just the trailer music from Nolan’s films.
- If the third movie in a franchise has a trailer/marketing campaign that REALLY compels you to go back and watch the first two movies again, YOU’RE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT AS A FILMMAKER.
- I read something spoilery about Gordon-Levitt’s role this morning and I’m bummed that I did.
- I know something else spoilery that I haven’t read anywhere about this movie. I’m not sure if it’s true or what it means for the story.
- If this movie opened today I would fake a terrible illness and go see it twice.
- I’d even pay twice.
oh my god, wow